3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, November 29, 2012

We Had Our AT&T House Party

We had our AT&T House Party and we had so much fun watching the great shows that were on.  It is wonderful to be able to watch great movies and shows by touching a few buttons on your remote control. I was sent mugs, napkins, a bowl that was great for popcorn, some picture frames, and a cookbook called Around The Kitchen With AT&T.  You can see Bobo looking for a recipe that he wants Mommy to cook.   We had popcorn, soda and it was like going to the movies only cheaper and more comfortable. Everyone that was in attendance agreed that this was great programming and they had a fantastic time. Everyone said that they were going to look into this further as a great means of cable programming. I was sent the items through House Party and AT&T for the purpose of having a party to review their products. I was given no other compensation and all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1