3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, November 17, 2012

TAMING THE WIND BY TRACIE PETERSON BOOK REVIEW

     I have just  finished reading Taming the Wind by Tracie Peterson. I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It is Book Three in the Land of the Lone Star Series. I have said in other reviews that I have done , who doesn't love cowboys? Tyler Atherton is a cowboy through and through.
    Carissa Lowe has come to accept that she will be a widow for the rest of her life. She is so happy that she has her daughter Gloria to love and care for, but she is afraid to trust and cannot get over her fear to open her heart again.
    Tyler Atherton finds out that she is living with her sister on a ranch nearby and he realizes that he has never forgot her. Their lives seem to get closer and closer,Carissa's daughter Gloria, has decided that she will continue to try to get herself wrapped around his finger. Tyler finds himself wanting to provide a home for Gloria and Clarrisa but he feels that he is unable to fulfill an obligation that continues to haunt him.
   The challenges continue to mount and as they are, Tyler and Carissa need to preserve their new love. Will they be able to call this land home?
   I was given this book by Bethany House Publishers for the purpose of a review. I was given no other compensation for this review and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. The website maxbet has some interesting bonuses. Whether new members have a wide selection of welcome bonuses.

    ReplyDelete

Ad1