3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

WE JUST HAD ANOTHER SNOWSTORM!!! AND UPDATE

Well, if anyone lives in New England you know that we just had another Nor'easter. Just what we needed another 10-20 inches. We are not really that bad around here only about 6-8 inches. They called off school again today and I feel so sorry for those kids who have to probably make up all of these days. We have not had a lot of posts as to what we are doing because my computer broke. I was so lucky that I got a new one from my daughter Deal Sharing Aunt http//dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com and her husband Mike for Mother's Day, my birthday and all other holidays that are coming up. Mommy right now is sick, a really horrible time to get sick because of the bad weather. I seem to have also gotten of the track when I broke my foot a few months ago. Hopefully this is all behind us. Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1