3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, February 19, 2016

A Season to Wed Anthology Book Review



A Season to Wed is an anthology with three beautiful love stories that are just the right length to enjoy in an evening or two.
My review;

"Love at Mistletoe Inn" by Cindy Kirk is about Hope Prentiss who finds out that she really was married ten years ago even though she thought that she wasn't. John Burke has come back and now as she is working on a wedding with him for someone else, she starts to have feelings for him. Does she really want a divorce or not?

"A Brush With Love" by Rachel Hauck is about a woman named Ginger Winters who helps others look great. Now she finds the man who she liked in high-school waiting in her place for a haircut. Will they have a future? Does Tom Wells like her?

"Serving Up a Sweetheart" by Cheryl Wyatt tells us the story of Meadow Larson who cooks wonderful dishes at weddings. While she thinks her day can not get worse as she is cooking for an important client there is a blizzard and her roof happens to cave in. Colin McGrath wants o help but she does not want him to. The more she sees Colin the more she thinks that he is not who she thought he was. Will God show them a future? I really liked these three stories. I loved the storylines and the characters were great. I give these novels a 5/5. I was given this book for a review and these are my opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1