3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, May 25, 2015

Second Chances Book Two of The Maryland Shores by Lauren Monroe Book Review



a


   My review

I just finished reading "Second Chances", which is Lauren Monroe's second novel. This is the second book in "The Maryland Shores" series.   Once I started to read it I did not want to put it down. The  storyline was great  and I love the characters Liz and Paul. As I read their story it  really felt as if I was  getting  to know them a lot more. I was happy and sad at the same time along with both Paul and Liz as I read it. Will their lives be different this time?  How will they overcome some of their issues? I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book for the purpose of a review of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1