3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Look Inside The Time of Jesus , A Lift the Flap Discovery Book Book Review




Description:
A fascinating flap book full of bustling scenes from the time of Jesus that will keep inquiring young minds busy. Detailed depictions of Bible history are enhanced by a glimpse behind the scenes with flaps to lift on every page. Brief text explains the setting of the picture, and references events and stories from Jesus’ life. The captivating pictures and to-the-point text make this book especially useful for encouraging reluctant readers. The book covers the first Christmas, a synagogue and carpenter’s workshop in Nazareth, fishing in Capernaum, farming and shepherding in the hills of Galilee, homes of the wealthy and everyday people, the temple in Jerusalem, the way of the cross, and the first Easter.
 
 
 
My review;
 
I just finished reading and admiring Look Inside the Time of Jesus and I really liked it.  Any child would be happy to get this book. The book would be perfect in a nursery or lower grade school. This  book is beautiful and the illustrations are gorgeous. It also is very easy to read and understand. I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1