3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Display-Sheet Makeup Bag Review


 
 
 
My review,
 
This is one of the coolest bags I have ever used!
This drawstring bag with display sheet makes it easy to find what you're looking for. Open the bag, pull out the loose end of the display sheet, and pour the bag's contents onto it so you can look through them. When you've found what you need, just lift the display sheet and slide the rest of the items back into the bag!

Sleek, durable nylon fabric makes this a great storage device for any range of small items that might be otherwise difficult to organize!


It is so nice to be able to run out the door with all of the things you may need and not be embarrassed by carrying an ugly bag. I really liked how easy it was to open and close.  These are some of the ways it can be used, there are lots more!  It is also good that it is nylon to help with the weather.  I happily recommend thid to anyone who travels or just is going out for the day or evening. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1