3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, October 13, 2014

Merry Christmas, Henry by Aubrey Wynne Book Review


Publication Date: November 5, 2013
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Fantasy (Holiday)
Word Count: 10,000
Formats Available: ePub, MOBI, PDF

Henry, a shy and talented artist, moonlights as a security guard at a museum and loses his heart to a beautiful, melancholy woman in a painting. As his obsession grows, he finds a kindred soul who helps him in his search for happiness. On Christmas Eve, Henry dares to take a chance on love and fulfill his dream.
 
 
 

My review;

Merry Christmas, Henry  is a wonderful book to read right around the holidays. A story that you will want to read from cover to cover without stopping until you are finished. You will fall in love with Henry and his beautiful story. Finally on Christmas Eve Henry wants to take a chance.  What will happen to his dreams?  I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by Masquerade Tours  for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on Henry. I hope it put you in the Christmas spirit early.

    ReplyDelete

Ad1