3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, October 10, 2014

Conrad and the Cowgirl Next Door by Denette Fretz Book Review

My review;



I just finished reading "Conrad and the Cowgirl Next Door " and I loved it. It is the kind of book that teaches a lesson to children while they laugh at the same time. Conrad has a lot to learn when he goes to a ranch that  his Uncle Clint owns to become a cowboy in training. The book is full of the problems that Conrad gets into and the girl next door who seems to have the answer for everything that goes wrong. By the end of his cowboy training Conrad has learned a very important lesson. I would recommend this book to all young children to read, I give this book a 4/5. I was given this book by BookLook Bloggers for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1