3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day Out at Sturbridge Village, Massachsetts



This was like walking into history.
Sissy wanted to ride the stagecoach.
Here they are standing outside of a building.
They had all different buildings to walk in and out of.

They were having a lot of fun.

The animals were cool.
This is what an old fashioned bedroom loves like.

 


This are the things that they used to write with.


Here is Bobo playing with one of the kinds of toys that the kids of that day played with.
 

 
Here is Sissy playing with an old fashioned toy.
They are playing with a hoop.

Even Uncle was playing !





Here is Sissy dresses up in old time clothes.
 
Here they are standing behind a cut out picture.
I can remember when I was younger and I went and then Mommy, her brother and sisters all went on a school trip. It is truly a educational place to visit.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1