3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, January 23, 2012

GREAT DEALS AT BIG Y THIS WEEK! DECORATING !

Today I went to BIG Y to get medium eggs for $.97 a dozen. I looked at the expiration date and it was the beginning of March. I decided to get 4 dozen. Eggs around here lately have been really expensive. Then I took a coupon I had for $.50 off of a 32 ounce carton of their own Half and Half. The price was $2.58. I got this for $2.08.
I have to tell you that I have been sending emails to companies that have foods that I really love. All of the companies have sent me some really wonderful coupons that have saved me a lot of money. When I go to the mailbox I can't wait to see what I got! This is something that anyone who uses coupons should take the time to do.
We have begun working on doing over Bobo's and Sissy's rooms. They have decided (guess what?), Sissy wants Disney Princesses and Bobo wants Thomas the Train. Everyone is really getting into the excitement. We cannot wait to see the finished products.

1 comment:

Ad1