3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

COUPONING LEADS TO FREE STUFF !!

Okay , I am hooked on couponing, again. Yeah! A few weeks ago I started cutting coupons out of the local papers. But I have found in my research is that there are a lot more printable coupons out there that have higher values. Another place I have scored free samples is facebook. A few weeks ago they had a free sample of a box of GREEN MOUNTAIN HOT CHOCOLATE K CUPS. All you had to do was like them on facebook. I got my free box yesterday. I also send emails to companies I love and ask if they have coupons. I have never been turned down yet. I have fun everyday checking to see what I got for free this week. This past week I have not been able to do to much because I torn a muscle in my upper leg. People have said this hurts more than a break. I never broke anything. thank goodness, so I have nothing to compare it to.


Update on Bobo's and Sissy's room do overs . We got the PRINCESS DECALS in the mail but the THOMAS THE TRAIN DECALS are still on their way. The kids are getting all excited. Mommy got Bobo a new clock for his room that looks like a real tire. Sissy has a DISNEY CLOCK for her room.

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is Vicjbr from dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com I am stopping by to give you the versatile award! Check it out on my blog http://dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com/2012/01/omg-i-cant-believe-it.html

    ReplyDelete

Ad1