3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

We Have Been So Busy!!

We have been so busy lately. Bobo and Sissy just started swimming lessons and they are both doing great. Mommy and Auntie Vicky, Deal Sharing Aunt are again gearing up for their craft shows. I still cannot figure out how they crochet so fast! I can sew but I never learned to crochet. I am the one who puts on the finishing touches when they are finished. It is supposed to be very hot for the next few days. So, we are all getting excited over Sissy's garden. The green house is fantastic. The plants that she started as seeds are now showing tomato flowers and cucumber flowers. We have to keep trying to re pot very often these days. We are still always shopping and we hope to start sharing some of our finds. We are showing Sissy how to post and she wants to start posting, too!  I cannot wait. Nana 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1