3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, May 26, 2018

UPDATE

Well I have not been able to post any news because as usual it is so busy right now. Sissy is supposed to march on Monday, (if it doesn't rain) and Bobo, Sissy, Mommy, Auntie Icky ,Uncle Mike, and I are learning about planting in a greenhouse. Today it was over 80 degrees tomorrow it is supposed to be about 60. No wonder my allergies are acting up. In our state a few months ago the State Legislature after listening to our Governor cut the benefit limit in half to our seniors and disabled. I found myself getting upset about politics as usual and starting using my voice to get involved like I was before. I am hoping on this weekend that we all remember those who sacrificed for us so that we could have a better life. Our legislators after hundreds of calls reversed that bill and we are very happy. That shows what the power of voices can do. NANA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1