3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Only A Few More Months Until Christmas!!

I cannot believe that next week is September!  Where did the summer go? I guess when you get older time just goes by faster and faster. We have already started Christmas shopping and we will start to post some of our best finds. Unless of course someone who the present is for will see it. Ha! Ha!  We hope to have a few more tag sales before the really cold days. Hope that everyone has a safe back to school time, remember that there will be buses and kids walking to school everyday. I used to be on the Board of Education and I always think about this. Nana

1 comment:

  1. I agree the time goes by too fast. August just flew by. I'm going to try to start my Christmas shopping early too.

    ReplyDelete

Ad1