3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Science of Parenthood The Book by Norine Dworkin-McDaniel Book Tour, Book Review





I have just finished reading "Science of Parenthood The Book", by Norine  Dworkin-McDaniel   and I have not stopped smiling and laughing. Having 4 children and 3 grandchildren I can relate to all of these fun issues.  I love the way that the book was written. I wish I could have read about a lot of these fun times when my kids were younger. This would have saved me a lot of time wondering. I recommend that any new parent or anyone who has young kids should be given a copy of this book. They will really be happy to get it. I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book for a review and all opinions are mine.






The author   Norine Dworkin-McDaniel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1