3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Rise of the Red Queen by Bourne Morris Virtual Book Tour

The Rise of the Red Queen by Bourne Morris

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
i
 

rise red queen large banner640

The Rise of the Red Queen
by Bourne Morris

Bourne Morris eloquently elaborates her characters, bringing them and the gorgeous scenic locale to vibrant life.
~Mallory Heart Reviews
Compelling and strong characters and a story that is so gripping you will be hooked from the start. I loved it and was so into the story I didn’t want to stop reading so I wouldn’t miss what was going to happen. A Brilliantly written must read.
~Shelley’s Book Case
rise of the red queenThe Rise of the Red Queen
(A Red Solaris Mystery Book 2)

Genre – Mystery – Suspense
Paperback: 288 pages
Publisher: Henery Press (December 1, 2015)
ISBN-13: 978-1943390298
E-Book ASIN: B014T91TSO
goodreads-badge-add-plus

Synopsis:

A beautiful journalism student is abducted by a man with unusual and frightening expectations. While searching for her missing student, Red Solaris must contend with a university committee quarreling over the rights of the victims and those accused in sexual assault cases. And, in the midst of all this, a journalism professor brings a gun to school and shoots a colleague. Will Red’s ambition to become dean be destroyed by scandal around her? Will she and Detective Joe Morgan ever acknowledge their true feelings for each other?



About TheBourne 2014 Author

After Bennington College, I worked at McCall’s Magazine and then went to Ogilvy&Mather, New York during the “Mad Men “ era. David Ogilvy and his colleagues treated me wonderfully, promoted me several times and then sent me west to become head of their agency in Los Angeles. I had a splendid run in advertising.
In 1983, I joined the University of Nevada Reno as a full professor in Journalism where I taught until 2009. I learned about campus politics when I served as chair of the faculty senate. I retired to write mysteries in 2009 after a wonderful teaching career.
I live with my husband of 34 years in a ranch house with a view of tall trees and mountains. We have four children and eight grandchildren. Life is good.


Author Links
http://www.bournemorris.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BourneMorris
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BourneMorrisAuthor
Goodreads:  https://www.goodreads.com/bournemorris
Purchase Links
Amazon B&N
Tour Participants
December 2 – Mallory Heart Reviews – Review
December 3 – Cozy Up With Kathy – Guest Post
December 4 – Community Bookstop – Spotlight
December 5 – Escape With Dollycas Into A Good Book – Review
December 6 – Shelley’s Book Case – Review
December 7 – Frankie Bow’s Blog – Guest Post
December 8 – 3 Partners in Shopping, Nana, Mommy,  &, Sissy, Too ! – Spotlight
December 9 – A Blue Million Books – Guest Post
December 10 – The Girl with Book Lungs – Review
December 11 – Brooke Blogs – Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1