3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

99 Prayers For Children by Juliet David and Elina Ellis Book Tour and Book Review





99 Prayers for Children Juliet David & Elina Ellis A companion prayer book to 99 Stories from the Bible with delightful illustrations in a strong vibrant style and prayers for all occasions. The prayers are a combination of traditional and modern and provide an introduction to family prayer time with young children, bringing talking to God to life in the heart of every child. - See more at: http://www.kregel.com/childrens-prayers/99-prayers-for-children/#sthash.62ERtJ8f.dpuf


My review

First of all, this is a beautiful hardcover book that any child would be drawn to and want to read. There are beautiful illustrations and a prayer for every occasion and or problem. This is the kind of book that parents and grandparents would want their children to read. I wish that this book was around when my children were small, but I am able to share it with my grandchildren. I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book for a review by Kregel Publications and these are all my opinions and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1