3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, July 4, 2014

Weight Gurus Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale Review




The Weight Gurus Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale was specifically designed to encourage weight loss. The Free Weight Gurus smartphone App (iOS and Android) tracks progress and chart progress to help you reach your goal (smartphone not required for scale use). Weightless technology lets you manage your weight by how much you've lost instead of how much you weigh. With Weightless, you decide how to view your weight: by the number or weightlessly by weight change. This scale includes easy-to-read extra-large, extra-bright backlit display.

Weight Gurus Smartphone Connected Digital Bathroom Scale, Large Backlit LCD and Weightless Technology:
  • Extra-large (4.3"), extra-bright backlit display
    400-lb capacity with +/- 0.1-lb resolution
    Non-slip, scratch-resistant feet
    Connects with iOS and Android Devices (smartphone not required for scale use)
    Free Weight Gurus smartphone App (iOS and Android)
    Weightless technology lets you track weight by how much you weigh (e.g. 173.4 lbs) or by how much you've lost (e.g. -12 lbs)
    Durable tempered glass construction
    4 AAA batteries required (included)
    Supports up to 8 users



My review ;


  First of all this was the most elegant scales that I have seen in a long time. I love the way that that it is so easy to view and read. The technology on this is very easy to use and understand. I was able to set it so that I can either see how much I actually weigh or how much I really have lost. It is also nice that up to 8 people can use this at the same time.  It is very easy  to carry it around very easily. I loved using this and I recommend this to anyone who really wants to do something about their own weight. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1