3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Monday, July 7, 2014

Fresh Wave Crystal Gel and Fresh Wave Home Spray Product Review






Fresh Wave natural odor eliminators are as safe as they are effective at completely removing odors from your home or office, automobile, boat, or RV... literally any odors, anywhere! Made in the U.S.A. from plant oils and water, Fresh Wave products contain no harsh chemicals and no masking fragrances - natural, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and safe to use anywhere, even near kids and pets.



Fresh Wave Crystal Gel offers continuous odor elimination: peel back the seal, screw on the specially slotted lid, and place the jar anywhere you need 24/7 odor assistance, like the kitchen, bathroom, or living room; the basement or the attic; literally... anywhere. The Crystal Gel works around the clock with ambient airflow, and will last up to 90 days depending on conditions, evaporating as it eliminates odors. !

Fresh Wave Spray offers targeted odor control for fabrics, surfaces, and the air, and is safe to use anywhere you could spray water - you can even spray it directly on your pets! Odor free is the way to be.


 
My review;

I always love to find products that are safe to use around my children and any of their pets. I love the way that you are able to just peel part of the seal and it will last about 90 days. This takes aware the odor and does not mask it with another huge odor instead. It is not healthy to go into an area where a smell that is trying to mask another smell is very strong. I have allergies and I find myself sneezing and coughing every time I go near strong scents anywhere. I have happy to recommend this product to anyone with allergies because this is not a strong scented product. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1