3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Micro Lights Review


These Micro LED  String Lights are perfect for use as a lighting addition to any decorative project. Very thin wire hosts small LED bulbs that are about size of the rise grain and are intensely bright. With steady 360 degree viewing angle they illuminate in every direction. When used with new batteries they last for over 48 hours. They are easy to hide, give beautiful true color and use fraction of energy needed by regular light strings. These lights are also defined Starry String Lights or Fairy Lights. Lights Have Over 20 Years of Life Span and Use Fraction of Energy Needed by Regular Light Strings.

 
 
My review; Oh my gosh!  These are so much fun. One of my Grandaughters is obsessed with fairies. The lights were exactly what she wanted. The lights are so soft and actually change the whole area that they are in. I love that they work on batteries so you do not have a cord to plug them in and you do not have to hide the cord somewhere. I cannot wait to get more sets and do a bigger area.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1