3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Icky Stick Toilet Ring Remover Product Review





….  “What the heck is an ICKY STICK?...  and how can this be more effective than the chemicals under my sink?.... “   Easy, this actually works and doesn’t harm the environment in the process.  If you have rust, hard water, calcium and/or mildew rings around your toilet bowl, then the ICKY STICK is for you!  With just a little bit of water, you can gentle rub away all types of rings and stains instantly.  The ICKY STICK is 100% natural pumice and works great even on porcelain toilets.  But that’s not all…. ;)    It works on pools and hot tubs too for removing unsightly stains and marks.  Ditch the brush & chemicals and try an ICKY STICK!    Check out the fun video that basically showcases what “men” do when trying to clean and how hard they make the simplest task:

CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WocaxEBUlgQ






My review;


I am so happy that I was able to try this. It really worked without scrubbing really  hard.  It is great that this is 100% natural.  This is a job that everyone hates but it has to be done. This will make the job a lot easier. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1