3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, April 5, 2014

An Amish Garden 4 Amish Novellas by Beth Wiseman, Kathleen Fuller, Tricia Goyer & Vannetta Chapman Book Review

Description

“Where Healing Blooms” Vannetta Chapman
Emma discovers a run-away teen in her barn, and the bishop asks her to provide a haven for a woman and her two children. Then her mother-in-law reveals a secret about her garden. Will Emma choose loneliness or learn to accept God’s gifts?
"Flowers for Rachael" Kathleen Fuller
Rachael’s garden is beautiful, but she is lonely. Gideon is in love with Rachael, but when Rachael finds her garden in shambles after a crisis, she rejects his help. Will she realize she doesn’t have to do everything on her own?
“Seeds of Love” Tricia Goyer
When a corporation shows interest in buying Sadie’s heirloom seeds, she panics. They are all she has left of her Dat and Mem. Eli believes he can help Sadie, but a misunderstanding leaves her heartbroken. Will she trust him again, and will the seeds of a new relationship take root?
“Rooted in Love” Beth Wiseman
Rosemary is doing her best to run her family’s household. She excels at all her tasks except one: gardening. Saul has been interested in her for years, but Rosemary has turned him down repeatedly. Saul begins helping with her family’s garden, but someone is sabotaging his efforts—and keeping a secret that could change their lives.

My review;
 I love all of these authors and these stories. This book contains 4 beautiful must read stories. These are stories of first loves, new loves and loves that the wonderful characters had thought were no longer possible. Each of these stories are brought together and held together by faith that everything will be okay and that God will show them the way. The title of this collection is heartwarming, "An Amish Garden", tells it all. I loved all of these stories and I recommend these to everyone. I give these stories a 5/5. I was given this book by Booklook for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen this book, and I wondered if it was any good. I appreciate your honest review, and I am glad they all were well written.

    ReplyDelete

Ad1