3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Secrets of the Montebellis by Cheryl Colwell Book Review

The Secrets of the MontebellisCheryl Colwell
Suspense
268 pages



Lisa Richards is caught in an abusive relationship and devises a clandestine plan to build her dream and escape. In league with the secretive Montebelli Corporation, she grasps her one chance to gain financial freedom and fulfill her dream to bring new life to the town her ancestors helped settle in the Pacific Northwest. As a stranger to town, Steven Taylor distrusts Lisa�s surreptitious behavior and sets out to expose her. Instead, he discovers the truth and becomes one of her few allies. With attacks coming from many directions, they set out on a gripping course, working against time and the traps set in motion to break her. Imminent threats, at work to crush her efforts, thrust her to the edge of destruction.
My review;
Wow!   I do not know what else to say. I was hooked from the first page. I loved the suspense, the anger, the mystery and the romance. The characters were something else, the good and the not so good. The story had so many twists and turns every chapter was a surprise. Anyone who likes mysteries and suspense should read this book. I give this book a 5. I was given this book by BookCrash for the purpose of a review and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1