3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hot Buttons Bullying and Image Editions Book Reviews



About the book: 

From dating to drugs, modesty to purity, morals to popularity, teens face all sorts of tough issues. How teens respond to these challenges will influence their future, possibly define their future, maybe even determine whether they have a future or not.
 
Following four successful books in the uniquely packaged Hot Buttons Series, author, mom, and broadcaster, Nicole O'Dell now debuts two more books on two of the most prevalent issues in the lives of today's teens: bullying and image. Parents can reach for these quick-reference resources to create healthy conversations with their teens about teasing, cliques and gangs, suicide, or self esteem, piercings and tattoos, eating disorders, and trash talk.
 
Nicole's creative strategic scenarios, discussion questions, and Bible studies have and will continue to equip parents to proactively prepare their tweens and teens to respond to challenges with courage and grace.

My Review;

This 2 books are the newest additions to The Hot Button Series designed to help our young adults to deal with the many issues that they are faced with everyday. The one that most interested me was the Bullying Edition. I am so sad when almost everyday I read about someone being bullied sometimes to the breaking point. This book gives examples and shows children how to deal with issues. The other is Image Edition. There are all different chapters like, Self-Esteem, Body Image and more.I truly believe that these books should be read by parents and children. I also believe that it should also be read by all teachers. This would help them recognize as well as help children who might be in any of these situations. These 2 books are a must read. I give these books a 5/5.  I was given these books by Kregel Publications and all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1