3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WE ARE TRYING TO STAY COOL

Yesterday was Bobo's birthday. He was 5 years old. We had a small party but it really looks like the one we will have on Saturday . After we realized that it was too hot to even cook out or bake a cake Mommy and me decided to have make your own sandwiches with chips etc. Then we decided to surprise everyone with a CARVEL ICE CREAM CAKE for dessert.It was wonderful and a big hit. I cannot wait until Saturday when we celebrate Bobo's and Sissy's Birthday party. It is supposed to be record hot temperatures here for the next few days.I do not like oppressive heat. I guess we will have to stay inside where it's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1