Plot Your Health, a Journey to Wellness Planner
Genre: health/medical non-fiction
Publisher: Red Hot Publishing
Date of Publication: September 25, 2018
Number of pages: 220
Cover Artist: C.J. Ellisson
Are you struggling to stay on top of multiple medications and supplements throughout your day? Or maybe your doctor has asked for daily details on your symptoms? Do you miss treatment appointments, or have problems juggling all the details? If you need space to log your steps, moods, hours of sleep, blood sugar levels, or even foods — we've got you covered!
Introducing a one-year wellness planner for managing severe and chronic health concerns! Terrific for parents managing a child’s complex care, teenagers or adults who need to organize their health concerns, or for caregivers and adults managing the care of senior patients.
- Owner’s Info page with room for doctor info, personal data, emergency contacts, allergies and more!
- Two pages for Condition Details, room to list six per page.
- Four pages of Medicine and Supplement Records, six per page.
- Four pages for tracking test results, scans, and blood work throughout the year.
- Undated monthly calendar pages, for jotting down doctor appointments, wellness visits, physical therapy, IV infusions, or whatever you need.
- Two Doctor/ Wellness visit pages, for questions to ask at each appointment, room for notes, and an area to jot down tests needed.
- Treatment Record pages, with room to track nine treatments per month, plus an extra lined page for notes or more appointments.
- A two-page Symptom trackers, each with room to track twenty symptoms for an entire month.
- Three-pages per month of Medicine and Supplement tracking grids. Each contains room to track four meds that need to be taken three times a day, and room to track twenty-one meds required twice a day. (This area can be customized for more meds if they are taken only once per day).
- Mood-tracking coloring image. Assign a color to a mood and color each section per day according to how you feel.
- Additional two-page grid for tracking sleep, food, blood pressure, habits, blood sugar, oxygen levels... pretty much anything you need! Eighteen spaces to track for each month.
- Two lined pages per month for additional needs.
- Future planning area on the last page for appointments and scheduling for the next year.
About the Author:
C.J. Ellisson is a NYT and USA Today bestselling author who writes urban fantasy, mystery, romance, and has ventured into non-fiction with Plot Your Work, the Writer’s Project Planner and Plot Your Health, a Journey to Wellness Planner. She lives in northern Virginia with her husband, two teenagers, three dogs and two cats—reporting to love the energetic zoo that’s become their home.
C.J. turned to writing in 2009 when she could no longer work outside the home due to chronic illness, and claims the escape of writing fiction helped save her sanity. A self-proclaimed Lupus and Lyme Warrior, she is working toward getting stronger, putting her Lupus back into remission, and staying healthy.
Instead of dozens of pills, IVs, exhaustion, and pain, C.J.’s days are now filled with writing, walking dogs, exercising, eating healthy, and leading a novel-writing club in her daughter’s school. It all leads to a fun-filled, busy day, and she’s incredibly grateful to be so involved in life again.
Plot Your Health FB Page:
Plot Your Health FB User Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PlotYourHealth/
Plot Your Health IG: https://www.instagram.com/plotyourhealth/
Plot Your Health on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/listing/616587079/