3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Our Night at Disney On Ice Frozen !!!!

\\Oh my goodness!!   Last year after we saw Disney on Ice with a different theme the kids said that they wished they would make a Disney on Ice   Frozen.    Well earlier tonight they got their way. It was awesome!!!  I cannot think of any stronger word to describe it. I even got tears in my ears when Elsa sang. Bobo and Sissy could not take their eyes off of Olaf.


He is a symbol of love and hope to everyone.

  Oh course Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and even Goofy were there to start the show and welcome everyone.
The princesses were there and this is Nemo and Dory.
The Skating was fantastic and Kristoff even did a back flip on the ice. There was a line of girls that even did the famous kick in line.






These are the trolls n and Olaf with the huge snow monster.  The end finale was also beautiful. We are so happy and want to thank Disney On Ice and Hartford XL Center for an awesome evening. We were given tickets to attend and we had a great time. These opinions are all ours.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1