3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Friday, August 11, 2017

A Love Restrained by Becky Flade Book Promotion

Old secrets, new threats...What are they willing to sacrifice?
Philadelphia police officer Kylee Parker is dedicated to protecting and serving. She sees the work in absolutes: right and wrong, black and white, good guys and bad guys. That is, until she chases a drug dealer into a dead-end alley and finds the bad boy she had a painful crush on throughout her teen years has turned into a more dangerous and more attractive man.
Jayson Donovan knows he doesn’t deserve someone as good as Kylee Parker. As the right hand man to a local drug-pushing mobster, he’s solidly on the wrong side of Kylee’s moral compass. But he can’t help reaching for her time and again when he knows he shouldn’t.
Even when his secrets threaten them both.

About the Book

A Love Restrained
by Becky Flade
Series
n/a; standalone
Genre
Adult
Romantic Suspense
Publisher
Tirgearr Publishing
Publication Date
October 4, 2017
df2b8-goodreads-button amazon-button

About Becky Flade

When I was little I thought everyone had stories in their head. I didn’t find out that wasn’t the case until kindergarten. I remember thinking that was sad; and that I should share the ones I had. I asked my teacher for help. I had her cut, fold and staple the paper into a suspiciously book-like shape. Then I drew the cover art and illustrated the interior pages. Finally, and most importantly, I dictated the text. And violĂ  … a writer was born.
It took thirty years for me to get from that first attempt to being a published author. I think the road thus far has added some depth and experience to my writing. At the very least I learned I shouldn’t ever do my own illustrations.
A city girl, born and bred, I tend to place my stories in and around southeast Pennsylvania, or at least have a character or two from the area. Home is where the heart is and I make mine with my very own knight in slightly tarnished armor, three beautiful daughters ranging in ages from college through pre-school, and a grandson who arrived on my birthday last year. When I’m not busy living my own happily ever after, I’m writing about someone else’s.
I’d love to have you visit with me on my blog, Facebook, and Twitter, or write to me directly at beckyfladeauthor@gmail.com.

Becky's Links

website facebook twitter goodreads Amazon icon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1