3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Candle by Day Bible and and Candle by Day Bible Desk Edition Book Reviews




Candle Day by Day Bible

Candle Day by Day Bible


Juliet David
 

My review;

"Candle Day by Day Bible" by author Juliet David is a really wonderful book for children. This is a book that you can read with your child or your grandchild over a period of 40 days. The beautiful book is wonderfully illustrated and tells the story of Jesus and who he was in language they can understand. I absolutely loved it. I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book by Kregel Publication Book Tours and all opinions are mine.




This daily Bible is made up of 365 stories for five- to seven-year-olds. Each story has a Bible verse, scripture reference, and additional notes or questions in the colored panel down the side of the page, to encourage more detailed use. A warm, classic art style gives this Bible a traditional feel.
  • Candle Day by Day Bible


    Juliet David

    The award-winning Candle Day by Day Bible is now available in a spiral-bound desk calendar format. All of a child's favorite stories and illustrations are easily accessible and on view all day long. One story per day.
  •  

    My review;
     
    This is the same book as above in a calendar spiral edition. There is one story each day for a child. They are for children between 5 and 7 years old, but I have to tell you that I really loved it myself. The illustrations are beautiful. A child would be very excited to read a story each day and learn about the Bible in a way that they can relate to. I give this book a 5/5. I was given this book by Kregel Publication Book Tours and all opinions are mine.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Ad1