3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Review of Body Works Beverages by Relaxzen

I was given the opportunity by Relaxzen a beverage company to review their product called Body Works. They have what they call a Mix pack which includes all of their six different shots. This is what I was sent. The names of the six shots are , Relax and Unwind Shot, Sleep Shot, Wellness Shot, Sport Shot, Perform Under Pressure Shot, and Energy Shot. I had a chance to sample each one of them. When I got home from a long day I tried the Relax and Unwind Shot and I just sat down and relaxed. When I had trouble sleeping I took the Sleep Shot. These all worked well including the others. My favorite was the Relax and Unwind Shot. It doesn't make you drowsy or overtired. It just makes you feel more relaxed.
      I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1