3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Saturday, June 2, 2012

TOMORROW IS SISSY'S DANCE RECITAL!!

Tomorrow, actually later today Sissy will be in her second dance recital. Bobo has his flowers already. The whole family is once again involved. This is a huge celebration, our family uses any reason to have a party. The deli platter is ordered, the cake is ordered. I know a lot of people may think we are crazy but, we think this is a great way for Sissy to love dancing and realize that it is a way to express yourself. Mommy and her sisters as well as I took dancing lessons from an early age and my parents still talk about how all of the other girls got up after pretending to sleep except my friend and me. I guess that was a warning of things to come. I still like to talk!
The kind of adult that we will be is formed at a young age. It truly is a good thing to learn to not be afraid to dance, speak, etc in public. This year I, (Nana), will be getting Sissy ready because Mommy had to have surgery. It will be bring back memories when Mommy danced to Put On A Happy Face, Auntie Lala danced to Annie, red wig and all! http://dealsharingaunt.blogspot.com/  Mommy's little sister danced to I Want To Sway, Sway,Sway, with a teddy bear outfit. I will post pictures of the cake and the platter as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. LOL I can't remember the name of the song, but I know I moved my hands from the left side to the right side of my face!!! I still Love to sway!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ad1