3 Partners In Shopping, Nana, Mommy & Sissy

Thanks for stopping by!

My Button

My Button

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DOING FUN THINGS WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN

Well we have been planning what we hope will be a fun weekend. It seems like my grandchildren are growing soo fast that if I blink they look totally different. My husband Poppie who died a little over a year and a half ago loved Halloween. When Mommy and her brother and sisters were little he went all out. One year he bought a black cauldron and a fake hand at a costume shop. I thought he was finished but then he brought dry ice home the afternoon of Halloween. He then showed us a mask which was the grim reaper. That night he delighted in scaring the kids who came to trick or treat. One mother got so scared that she ran 2 houses up the street and had to come back to get her child.
Last year our first Halloween without him was really hard. We are so happy that we found PUMPKINTOWN U.S.A. about 20 minutes from our house. This year we hope to bring our newest family member to have some fun. Hopefully we will have good weather. Then on the way home we will stop at a local orchard and buy some great items like pumpkin flavored syrup, apple butter , pumpkin butter and more . I know that Poppie will be watching us. Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ad1